Thursday, January 29, 2009

BlissDom Here I Come!

Besides being completely psyched about the opportunity to listen to all the brilliant women speak at BlissDom and learn some new knowledge during the conference, I am totally pumped to meet some of my {soon to be} non-exclusively-virtual friends! We have read each others blogs for months, tweeted on twitter for hours at a time and now will be able to meet face to face. How much better could it get?! BlissDom '09 will be the ultimate 'hen fest' and I can't wait to be a part of it. From conferences to cocktail parties to pajama bash... two days of excitement.

Of course if you have been around my blog for a while then you will remember this post and you know how I feel about flying. If not, take a glance back for your own amusement. I am going to try and stay focused on all my excitement brewing inside to keep my mind off of the steal object I am bottled in while it soars through the air. I am also going to try very hard not to jump and grab the person next to me each time the plane turns. Speaking of the person next to me... I e-met Amy through twitter and the blogosphere and we realized we only live less than an hour apart. Although we have not taken the time to meet we have decided to fly together to BlissDom. Honestly, as soon as I saw Amy tweet she was going to BlissDom I jumped on the opportunity to attach myself to her hip. That's right, my fear of flying is worse when flying alone. You could only imagine how giddy I was when Amy forwarded me her flight arrangements, then realizing I could get on the same flights! I am so looking forward to it...

I plan to pack the camera and the FLIP to be prepared to capture the moments on my trip. I am sure there will be plenty to 'snap' during the cocktail par-tay! I am hoping to be able to squeeze in some time to blog live from Nashville and will do my best to post some photos. Of course not to worry because as soon as I get home it will all be revealed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope to meet you there! - Rebecca MomFaves.com

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to meeting you next week. It's going to be so much fun!~

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO Jealous you get to meet everyone! I hope some day we can meet, but u know girl YOU will be flying to NH not the other way around ;-) Unless something comes up and I HAVE TO DRIVE to see you!

Have tons of fun girl!! I will miss you, but hopefully we can chat on phone or something..IDK!

Hugs,
BrandyEllen

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Please don't throw up on me! LOL!! :-)

Looking forward to finally meeting you live and in person.

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the conference. I am completely scared of flying myself. I have never been on a plane before, let me know how it goes.

Blog Money

 
Blogging Momma © 2008 | design by Retro-Designz