Friday, January 16, 2009

Fitness Friday



Since Wii Fit Mommies is a group that I joined as part of my New Year's Resolutions, I am determined to continue with my Friday posts! Even though, sadly I must say this week was not good for me in the work out area. Heck this week hasn't had much ups at all and has been super busy with plenty of bad news. No, scratch that! This is a new year and I am determined to be a new me... So positive thinking! This week has been super busy with lots being work related, blogging and writing which is GREAT! Also a few doctor appointments and school appointments with Gab that could have went worse so although the news wasn't what I wanted it sure beats what it could have been. I promise to post tomorrow all about her updates though so check back soon to read more.

Now to staying positive!

My Wii Fit week wasn't the best. I did work out last Friday, Saturday and Sunday for at least 30 minutes each day. However, unfortunately I did not work out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. I know FOUR days in a row. I am frustrated that I let it slip by for that many days in a row. I know in my first Friday post I said I wasn't going to be hard on myself if I didn't work out every day but to skip that many days in a row is hard to avoid being negative towards myself. I wish I would have at least done every other day or something. But today is not over yet and I am determined to work out tonight! I do plan to get back going and vlog next week my full update, including new Wii Fit Age! So don't give up on me yet and I will be back at it again before you know it.

By the way, on the days I had worked out this week I continued working hard to beat the other moms' scores in the hula hoop challenge. Leave me a comment and cheer me on, it isn't easy! I am feeling a little competitive spirit building up in me. ;)

8 comments:

Skippin' Rope said...

Your awesome!
Admitting you didn't work out is great, it makes you think if you are ok with saying that out loud! If you dont like to say something out loud, do things differently is a good moto.

Good luck with the hula hoops! My husband and I compete with that. I kick his butt. He is so not cordinated enough to hula hoop on the wii! tee hee hee!!

Anonymous said...

It's ok....at least you can admit what you did and did not, you will get better, you have a lot going on right now!

I gave you an award today hun - you deserve it!!!

http://mommybeewahm.blogspot.com/2009/01/you-have-fabulous-blog.html


((HUGS))

Stacy Uncorked said...

Good for you! You're already sticking by your resolution by doing a Friday post, even though life got in the way and you didn't have a chance to use your WiiFit this week...you'll get there, no doubt about it! :) Looking forward to reading your weekly updates! :)

Your Pod Pal said...

I think you are doing great, after I had my third child i got a wii fit and I gave it a shot for about two months, but it is hard to keep up, I plan to start again. I did however get down to my pre pregnancy weight, so it really does work

best of luck with it

Mrs4444 said...

You can do it!!! I wish I could borrow a Wii just for a week or two to see if I would really use it. NO, you cannot lend me yours :)

Unknown said...

I'm up for a hula hoop challenge! Will go to the forum later and start one or join one.
Keep doing your Fit Friday notes - it will keep you inspired to get on the Wii... some days/weeks will be better than others. I think when the kids were on break it was so much easier to get in a workout. With school back in session it is harder to carve a new habit into the schedule. A little at a time, you can do it! We'll be here to encourage you all the way!

Anonymous said...

So funny, I was just talking to the Mommies and I said I'd like to have a hula hoop challenge soon and figure out how to get the best hooper a prize.

It's okay that you didn't work out. At least you admitted it! You're holding yourself accountable and we're all here to encourage and support. It all takes time, you'll get where you want to be!

Jenn said...

I'm proud of you. Being honest with ourselves is so important to the journey.

This is not a horrible thing....just get back on the Fit like we talked about...you'll be fine!!

Blog Money

 
Blogging Momma © 2008 | design by Retro-Designz