Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Did It!


NaBloPoMo, I did it, blog award

I set a goal at the beginning of this year to blog more often. So I joined the NaBloPoMo and committed to blogging once a day for the month of January. I am proud to say, I did it. 31 posts in 31 days and the above badge is what I got to show for it. I won't say that the badge is ALL I got from blogging daily because it's not. I met lots of new bloggers by being more active with my blog and have developed some great relationships with other mothers. I also enjoy taking time on my blog and keeping everyone updated.

Highlights from the month of January:
Intro to Lilly
16 Random Facts
My Momism
Vlog Update
Braces Removal
BlissDom Here I come

Plus two awesome giveaways!
You Can Make This
Momma-Made Grand Opening


I have lots of exciting things planned for February, including a domain move to a new blog. Take the time to sign up for my newsletter so you can get the first hand sneak peek into what is going on. I am sure there will also be surprises inside my newsletters! The sign up form is on the top left hand side bar of this blog.

I am going to try to continue on my pattern of blogging daily. The topic this month for NaBloPoMo is WANT. Of course bloggers don't have to blog within the theme as long as they just post daily. February should be easier to achieve since there are only 28 days. We'll see...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so impressive! Some day I may have to join one of the challenges, as I have never been consistent enough on my blog! Good luck in February!

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl!

I must admit I Missed ONE day, because I deleted that one post I disliked one day when we were talking on the phone!

Man oh Man! Maybe I should try February!

Your Friend,
Brandy

Growing Up Adventures With Ms. Tee said...

Way to go! Your success is inspiring though I know it doesn't mean that you will be pointing to me as someone who followed in your footsteps anytime soon!

Blog Money

 
Blogging Momma © 2008 | design by Retro-Designz