Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Momisms

Carla from Mama Hearts Baby came up with a great idea of writing Monday Momisms. This is where you write some form of Mommy Wisdom for your child/children that you would like to pass along to them one day. Maybe a little bit of life advice that you would like your children to know even if you can't tell them right now. Sort of like a short version of that Michael Keaton movie, My Life.

So for today's Monday Momisms:

Dear T,
I am sorry you were not an only child. I am sorry that you have to share things with your younger siblings and that both your sister and brother go into your room without permission. I know my time has been stretched thin and taken away from you to care for my other children. I am truly sorry that you seem to be upset a lot and believe life is not fair to not only have mom all to yourself like in the first 5 years of your life.
Love,
Mom

Dear T,
I feel so blessed to be able to give you a younger sister and brother. I know the treasures a family shares will be cherished by you all throughout your life. I hope you realize how blessed you truly are to be able to share life with siblings and have such a close family. I am also very excited to be able to share you with my other children. You are such a wonderful big sister and will continue to grow into a good role model for Gab and Noah.
Love,
Mom

Life Lesson: "What may seem to be the worse right now, could end up being the best blessing in life"



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.....I almost shed a tear with your momisms! How sweet and wonderful! I am so happy you shared your Monday Momisms!

((HUGS))

@brandyellen

Anonymous said...

I just nominated you: http://www.momdot.com/the-dottie-awards-nominate-a-blog-now/comment-page-1/?wpc=dlc#comment-86598

Tenakim said...

How sweet- it's hard to please kids- isn't it?

Julie@Wii Fit Mommies said...

You've been given some awards! Check out the Wii Fit Mommies to see them! ;)

Anonymous said...

Those momisms are so true, and the message of the quote is true for everyone even those that are not kids.

I responded to your comment on my blog as well, I meant to do it earlier.

Blog Money

 
Blogging Momma © 2008 | design by Retro-Designz