Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wii Fit Mommies Twitter Party




So as you know from reading my New Year's Resolutions and my Fitness Friday post I have joined the Wii Fit Mommies! I am so excited about this. To add to the excitement I get to inform you {all my readers} of a great twitter party going on. Online twitter parties are literally the best! Twitter {to say the least} has become very addicting and anyone who has used it will back me up on this. So if you haven't created yourself a twitter account then hop right to it and be ready for the par-tay!

Now you are probably wondering "why should I join this party?" well let me tell you! Not only will there be fun chatting going on with hundreds of other tweeples but prizes are going to be given away. That's right, I said FREE prizes. Plus what other great way to kick off the new year then to join a fun, motivating twitter party. {New Year, New You}

There is also another announcement that I can't forget to mention. Wii Fit Mommies have created a partnership with NewBaby.com for mommies to vlog their progress for the world to see. NewBaby.com has also donated a FLIP video camera to be given away as the grand prize during the Wii Fit Mommies twitter party.

Now to read more about the party details click here.

Twitter Party Date: Saturday, January 3, 2008
Twitter Party Time: 7-9PM CST
Twitter Hashtag to be used during party: #wiimoms



Enter to win all the prizes:

Wii Fit Mommies Grand Prize: FLIP video camera

Cool Mom Guide {Julie} is giving away a sunglasses and sun hat combo from Baby Banz

The Good Enough Witch {Cynthia} is giving away a Wii Fit Workout Kit

The Coupon Coup {Jenn} is giving away a Wii Travel Bag

Real Life Blog {Sarah} is giving away a $20 Amazon GC to purchase a Wii accessory

Remember if you have any questions regarding joining a twitter party, what hashtags are or even more info on Wii Fit Mommies, you can find great help here.

I can't wait to join everyone at the Wii Fit Mommies twitter party and hopefully those who have not yet joined The Wii Fit Mommies challenge will soon! Don't forget to follow me on twitter so we can chat during the party @MommaDJane.

{I'm gonna SHINE in 2009}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so want to go to the party I found out YES I can attend and just laugh and have fun. So really girl I need a wii fit but can not afford one - keep an eye out for me please so I Can try to win one?! I really want to get fit because I am sure my BMI is not good. Plus it will be a great way for me to show my daughter by example that you need to exercise daily! ttys

Anonymous said...

Did you go to the party? It was my first twitter party and I found it hard to keep up with the conversation - it was moving fast!

Anonymous said...

That party was fun even if I don't have a wii (yet) it was great to meet new & exciting ppl and to hear their stories of success with the wii fit!

The Johnson Family said...

Oh we just got the Wii Fit, and I LOVE it!!!

Blog Money

 
Blogging Momma © 2008 | design by Retro-Designz